View Profile CoolManXan

3 Audio Reviews

Really really cluttered and the mix is way off. Some notes sound off and it sounds like there's too much reverb. I do like the sounds of the drop but I can't here it all that much and the drums are really quiet so that puts a damper on that. I do think it could be really good if you fixed those aspects and polished it up but as it is, not so much. Work on those thing and you could make it up there. gl in the future.

FractureClutter responds:

Thanks for review!
Ye, sounds are really bad. I lost file twice, so in finished version i worked with secondly recrorded version of melody. In future i will try not to make such errors.
And i will work with first recorded non-dubstep version to make it sound good and will upload it.
Also, gl in dj-Nate competition to you)

now that's a fancy track. really enjoyable and fun. although that distortion isn't so great and I imagine that wasn't on purpose. I like the song a lot though, nice track and gl with contest!

kinda repetitive, the drums could be better but the tunes are really nice and catchy. could use some work but definitely has some great potential.

I am a guy who enjoys making powerful music on FL Studio. any support is helpful.

15, Male